3 THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Do not smoke or use electronic cigarettes inside Zuzeum
- Do not bring pets or other animals with you into Zuzeum, except for guide dogs
- Do not touch exhibited works
- Do not carry weapons, fireworks, explosives, or any dangerous substances into Zuzeum
- Do not bring food or drinks to exhibition areas
- Do not enter with bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades or other similar means of transport.
There is a designated bicycle parkingspot on the side of the building.
PHOTOGRAPHY & FILMING
Visitors are allowed to take photos without flash and to film for non-commercial purposes on the premises of Zuzeum.
Professional photography, photo shoots, props photography and costumes (including those for private use) are allowed with the written permission of the Zuzeum administration and are paid services.
Please refer to Zuzeum’s price list for details. For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUTERWEAR, UMBRELLAS, LUGGAGE
Please leave your umbrella, outerwear, and luggage in the cloakroom.