All the info you need for your visit
The Zuzeum Shop & Cafe
Art Shop & Cafe is temporary closed due to nationwide covid-19 safety measures.
The Rooftop Terrace
Rooftop terrace is temporary closed due to nationwide covid-19 safety measures.
& Sculpture garden
The Zuzeum Window Display exhibition is open until February 28, 2021.
Zuzeum Window Display Opening Hours
The Window Display is housed in the orange Greenhouse, in the Sculpture Garden.
The Window Display can be viewed free of charge in open air.
Buy tickets online or visit the ticket stand at Zuzeum.
How to apply for school visits
- If your school group would like a guided tour of the Zuzeum building and exhibitions, please apply by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Please include the following information in your email: school, class, number of pupils, name and phone number of the accompanying teacher, and the desired time for the visit.
- Entrance to Zuzeum exhibitions is free of charge for schoolchildren below the age of 18 and anyone above that age but still completing their secondary education, as well as the accompanying teacher.
How to apply for other group visits
- If you would like a guided tour of the Zuzeum building and exhibitions, please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the following information in your email: name of your organization, number of group participants, name and phone number of the person in charge, and the desired time for the visit.
- Entry: 5 EUR (2.50 EUR for pensioners). Please purchase your tickets on the Zuzeum website.
3 things to keep in mind:
- Do not smoke or use electronic cigarettes inside Zuzeum
- Do not touch exhibited works
- Do not bring pets or other animals with you into Zuzeum, except for guide dogs
- Do not carry weapons, fireworks, explosives, or any dangerous substances into Zuzeum
- Do not bring food or drinks to exhibition areas
- Do not enter with bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades or other similar means of transport. There is a designated bicycle parking spot on the side of the building.
Photography & Filming
- Visitors are allowed to take photos without flash and to film for non-commercial purposes on the premises of Zuzeum.
Professional photography, photo shoots, props photography and costumes (including those for private use) are allowed with the written permission of the Zuzeum administration and are paid services. Please refer to Zuzeum’s price list for details. For more information, please write to email@example.com.
Outerwear, umbrellas, luggage:
- Please leave your umbrella, outerwear, and luggage in the cloakroom.
An elevator and ramps provide access to all of Zuzeum's exhibitions on the 1st Floor, as well as the Zuzeum Shop & Cafe. The Greenhouse and Courtyard are located on street level and are also accessible for wheelchairs, prams and other visitors with reduced mobility.
Strollers are allowed in the exhibition halls. Prams can be left in the Zuzeum Courtyard or in the cloakroom on the 1st Floor.
Zuzeum The Ear movie theatre on the 3rd Floor and the Rooftop Terrace are not accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
There is an accessible toilet on the 1st Floor, at Zuzeum Cafe.
A baby changing station is available in the accessible toilet at Zuzeum Cafe on the 1st Floor.
Service dogs are welcome in Zuzeum.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.