All the info you need for your visit
3 °C Cloudy
The Zuzeum Shop & Cafe
Art Shop & Cafe welcomes everyone 7 days a week during Zuzeum opening hours. Take a moment after visiting an exhibition to browse the shop and join us for drinks.
10% discount for Zuzeum card holders.
The Rooftop Terrace
Our rooftop terrace with rich greenery is open to Zuzeum visitors all year round. Bring along your drink from the Zuzeum Cafe and enjoy the sun.
& Sculpture garden
An experimental space serving as an entrance to art. Join us for special events throughout the year.
Presentation of a valid certificate of COVID-19 vaccination or recovery and an ID required for entry into Zuzeum.
Admission to the Zuzeum cafe, shop and terrace is free of charge.
Buy tickets online or visit the ticket stand at Zuzeum.
Presentation of a valid certificate of COVID-19 vaccination or recovery and an ID required for entry into Zuzeum. These rules also apply to children and young people under 18.
3 things to keep in mind:
- Do not smoke or use electronic cigarettes inside Zuzeum
- Do not touch exhibited works
- Do not bring pets or other animals with you into Zuzeum, except for guide dogs
- Do not carry weapons, fireworks, explosives, or any dangerous substances into Zuzeum
- Do not bring food or drinks to exhibition areas
- Do not enter with bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades or other similar means of transport. There is a designated bicycle parking spot on the side of the building.
Photography & Filming
- Visitors are allowed to take photos without flash and to film for non-commercial purposes on the premises of Zuzeum.
Professional photography, photo shoots, props photography and costumes (including those for private use) are allowed with the written permission of the Zuzeum administration and are paid services. Please refer to Zuzeum’s price list for details. For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outerwear, umbrellas, luggage:
- Please leave your umbrella, outerwear, and luggage in the cloakroom.
An elevator and ramps provide access to all of Zuzeum's exhibitions on the 1st Floor, as well as the Zuzeum Shop & Cafe. The Greenhouse and Courtyard are located on street level and are also accessible for wheelchairs, prams and other visitors with reduced mobility.
Strollers are allowed in the exhibition halls. Prams can be left in the Zuzeum Courtyard or in the cloakroom on the 1st Floor.
Zuzeum The Ear movie theatre on the 3rd Floor and the Rooftop Terrace are not accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
There is an accessible toilet on the 1st Floor, at Zuzeum Cafe.
A baby changing station is available in the accessible toilet at Zuzeum Cafe on the 1st Floor.
Service dogs are welcome in Zuzeum.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.